Monday, November 15, 2004

Side effects

Apparently they will continue to get worse and worse until treatment is over. Not sure how much longer I can go to work. My favourite pastimes of talking and eating are now very difficult.


Crunch

On my way back from radiotherapy (week three of six) today someone opened their car door and whacked me off my moped. I was thrown through the air only to land in the path of oncoming traffic which luckily stopped. My back and arm where painful so I was bundled into an ambulance in a neck and head brace and taken to the Chelsea and Westminster A&E (400 yards from the Marsden) where there was some concern about my neck. Following X-rays I was released and thankfully walked home wonderingat it all... I'm home again now, and the side effects of the RT don'tseem so bad to me now...